Tuesday 28 August 2012

Holiday Weekend

Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend. I finished up lots of the projects that I have had lying around half completed.
First up I finished these cushions.
I started them back in February with the idea that they could be a Valentine's Present, but then they got shoved to the bottom of the pile while I waited to buy a zip!
Also finished this lovely drawstring bag with some of our "Ten Little Things" fabric on eBay. I followed this tutorial by Jeni and it was really easy.I'm definitely going to have a go at making some more soon.
This bag was also started a while ago. Not sure why I do that, start something and then stop half was through!
However it is now finished and I'm really pleased with it.
Going to use it today on my trip to the Post Office.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment