Wednesday 7 November 2012

Christmas Goodies

It been a quiet time for me on the sewing front. Since the show at Malvern I haven't managed to use my machine once. However I thought I would share a few pics of the bits and bobs I managed to finish with one of our Christmas line's 'Joy' by Kate Spain.

I made this small Lap Quilt using a pattern from this book as inspiration. It was made with a charm pack and adding some red solid to make it go a bit further and then some essential dots for the bows. 


I tried applique for the first time attaching the bows. Not sure I would use the interfacing again as it does make the quilt a bit stiff in places. 

Two of these stockings were made using the panels from the same range (we have now sold out of these) but the middle one was made by using scraps. 



Finally from all the scraps I made a gift bag using this tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment