Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Tree Clothes.

I've been going on about making a Christmas Tree Skirt ever since we received our Christmas fabric delivery in July! Last week I finally got around to making one. 

I kind of made it up as I went along and know now that I would do it differently next time. I think I made it more complicated & time consuming than it needed to be but love it all the same. 



I used all the Christmas scraps left over from making the Christmas Stockings and Lap quilt, and any red and white fabric I had in my stash. 


It still needs some red bias binding along the joins on the back but no-one can see that with all the presents sitting on it can they? I'm sure Santa's not that fussy and it means I've got a whole year to finish it off!

2 comments:

Post a Comment