Monday 25 November 2013

Sending Thanks.

Just wanted to pop in today to send out happy thoughts to all those people who came to see us at The Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate over the weekend (and Thursday and Friday). 


Once again it was a fantastic show and thank you to all the people who came to visit us again after meeting us the previous year. I'm absolutely useless at remembering names so I'm not going to list everyone as I'm bound to miss someone out! But I do want to say a particular thanks to the ladies who stopped by to say they had all made a pinny from Natalie's pattern (can't wait to see the pictures), and the lady who said after our quick tutorial on layer cake's last year she went home and made her very first quilt, and has now gone on to make loads more! 


I will leave you now with the picture as I left the restaurant on Wednesday night after set-up. Snow! Yes Snow! I had visions of being snowed in for the weekend (at least I would have had plenty of quilts to wrap up in!) but it disappeared as fast as it fell.


3 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Glad it was a successful weekend.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Glad you had a good time - and keep that snow up there for now please!

pennydog said...

Off topic.... but do you have any Road15 yardage (especially now you've sold a load of fabric at the show)? If so I'd like to add some to my foxes in glasses FQ please ;)

Post a Comment